If you want to earn money teaching English online, or if you are already doing it and want to learn more, then The Online English Teacher is for you. It guides you through everything you need to know:
- How to set up your computer for online English teaching
- The top tools for teaching English online
- How to find students
- How to get paid
- How to teach reading, writing, speaking and listening
- How to teach grammar and vocabulary
- How to put lessons together
- How to do exam preparation lessons
- Plus links to the best and latest materials and resources online
Whenever we update the PDF version of the book, we will email you a link so you can download your free update the second it’s published.
About the authors
The Online English Teacher is written by two highly experienced English language teachers, Charles Cornelius and Mathew Sutherley. Charlie and Mat have worked in the field of English language teaching for a combined total of over 30 years, teaching students from all over the world. They have lived and worked in the UK, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Kenya, Slovakia, Hungary, Russia and The Philippines. Mathew has a diploma in English language teaching (DELTA) while Charlie has a Masters degree in Education. They are both experienced teacher trainers and have given lectures and seminars on English language teaching in Europe and Asia. Charlie and Mat are passionate about helping teachers become the best they can be.